Friday, June 4, 2010

Still not pen...I mean King

So more variations on a theme again, will continue a bit longer before moving on to cubic forms (although I'll probably keep doing a page a day of these). I'm noticing a few things though, like what's working and what's not. Mostly those cool large animal-type critters, but some other stuff besides.

Which, I suppose, is exactly what Paul wanted us to do on the final assignment. If you're reading, Paul, this is where you get to feel smug because one of your students belatedly realized you were right all along. I just hadn't gotten to the point where I'd internalized it.

Anyhow, probably nothing tomorrow since I'm hauling drywall in the morning, and I actually have a paid gig in the evening (hotel front desk), so that doesn't leave a lot of drawing time. But who knows how things will shake out. We'll see. In the meantime, enjoy the blobs.



No comments: