Friday, June 11, 2010

Fish, plankton, sea greens... protein from the sea!

If you know the significance of that title without looking it up, you're exactly as much a geek as I am. Way to go.

Just boxes today, I was a bit wiped out after life drawing so I didn't get to the blobs. Not to worry, they'll be back. Fact is though, my priority is developing my skill from the ground up, and the fact that I'm finding bendy boxes tough means they're a major priority at the moment.

Also, I hate this sketchbook. Paper's too thin and not really quite, and I prefer a smooth paper to one with tooth to it. Not much I can do about it, though, since the ones I do like are sold out until September from the college bookstore, and Wallack's doesn't carry them. So unless I find them elsewhere, I ain't gettin' any.

And we all know how unpleasant not gettin' any is.




No comments: