Sunday, September 13, 2009

Heads!

Not really a lot new since yesterday. Just thought I'd post the pages I did today from Preston Blair. I think I'm getting a lot closer to on-model, but with the eggheads it's pretty tough. The complete characters, like the bunnies or squirrels, are a lot easier to get straight.

Tomorrow I start my first full week of classes, which should be interesting. First class of the week has all the first years in the same room, the only time of the week we get to do that. The rest of the time, we're split into groups of less than 20, which I must say makes the learning process a bit easier. It's much less difficult to interact with the instructor when there's less people competing for his attention. In any case, I expect things to pick up very quickly from here. Gonna be a fast ride.



No comments: